Click on image above to see the electronic copy of the 2016 Nebraska Water Industries Convention program
in it you will find a copy of the Agenda, a copy of the registration form and other important information such as lodging informtion.
~Registration is now open for the 2016 Nebraska Water Industries Annual Convention. Please read the following guidelines prior to registering.
1. If you have not attending a prior event offered by the NOWWA please fill out this application Non-Member Application
2. If you have attended an event (both members and non members) please log in before attempting to register. If you do not recall your log in information please click "enter" next to forgot passsword (this is located directly under the log in window). This will take you to a screen that will allow you to type in your email address and as long as we have your current address, you will be emailed your log in information.
Please note that filling out the non member application form does not make you a member of the Association. It simply allows you to register on line. If you wish to join the association please click the form under the "Contact Us" column.
Remember, you need to log in prior to registering. If you do not remember your user name and password, click "forgot your password" located under the log in. If you still have problems logging in, please contact me at email@example.com..or call 402-476-0162.
If you are on Facebook click the link in the lower corner to take you to our page. There we will have the ability to discuss issue that impact the industry and we will have photos from our events.
If you see something that you feel would be of benefit to the industry or if you even see something as little as a typo on this website please contact your Association office at 402-476-0162.
Do you wish to join the Association. Please click HERE to fill out a membership form.
Why join NOWWA
- Provide input for the direction you want this association to take.
Keep informed on regulatory issues.
Industry certification and system registration are each being implemented with NOWWA input.
Have a more direct line to Nebraska
on-site waste water treatment regulators and legislators.
- Present views as a unified organization to regulatory agencies and the legislature.
- Learn about materials that will educate the homeowner, and increase the demand for high quality and properly installed systems.
- Receive advance notice of educational programs (workshops and conference).
- Take advantage of the directory to facilitate communication with other members.
- Support a quarterly newsletter of Nebraska onsite issues.
- Use membership to advertise & bid.
- Opportunity to receive Clean Water Proffessional designation