See below for important convention registration information.
***It has come to our attention that CEU/PDH hours were omitted from the schedule in the magazine. Please see attached for hours
PLEASE NOTE IF CONTACTING HOTELS FOR ROOMS TO MENTIONION THE WELL DRILLERS/ON-SITE WASTE WATER CONVENTION TO ASSURE YOU GET A ROOM IN THE BLOCK
Click the magazine cover to view a copy of the special 2015 Nebraska Water Industries Annual Convention and Trade Show. This special issue contains all the information you need to register to attend.
Please note you have to log in prior to registering. If you do not log in you will run into an error message. If you do not remember your user name or password...click on forgot your password. If you are in our system you will be emailed your user name and password. If you are not in our system and are not a member please complete a non member application (link is located under the magazine below. If you are a member and the system says you are not there, please give our office a call. Thanks!
Note if you are not a member of the association please clicke this link and fill out form prior to registering: http://www.nowwa.org/assoc_subscribe2.asp
Please note that filling out this form does not make you a member of the Association. It simply allows you to register on line. If you wish to join the association please click the form under the "Contact Us" column.
If you are on Facebook click the link in the lower corner to take you to our page. There we will have the ability to discuss issue that impact the industry and we will have photos from our events.
If you see something that you feel would be of benefit to the industry or if you even see something as little as a typo on this website please contact your Association office at 402-476-0162.
Do you wish to join the Association. Please click HERE to fill out a membership form.
Why join NOWWA
- Provide input for the direction you want this association to take.
Keep informed on regulatory issues.
Industry certification and system registration are each being implemented with NOWWA input.
Have a more direct line to Nebraska
on-site waste water treatment regulators and legislators.
- Present views as a unified organization to regulatory agencies and the legislature.
- Learn about materials that will educate the homeowner, and increase the demand for high quality and properly installed systems.
- Receive advance notice of educational programs (workshops and conference).
- Take advantage of the directory to facilitate communication with other members.
- Support a quarterly newsletter of Nebraska onsite issues.
- Use membership to advertise & bid.
- Opportunity to receive Clean Water Proffessional designation
Meetings & Events