See below for important convention registration information.
***It has come to our attention that CEU/PDH hours were omitted from the schedule in the magazine. Please see attached for hours
PLEASE NOTE IF CONTACTING HOTELS FOR ROOMS TO MENTIONION THE WELL DRILLERS/ON-SITE WASTE WATER CONVENTION TO ASSURE YOU GET A ROOM IN THE BLOCK
2015 Nebraska Water Industries Annual Convention is in the history books. Thank you to all the vendors that helped put on such a fantastic convention and trade show. Thank you to all those that attended and helped make this one for the history books! We look forward to seeing you in Kearney in 2016!
Please keep an eye on this page for future Professional Developmental Hours from NOWWA
Note if you are not a member of the association please clicke this link and fill out form prior to registering: http://www.nowwa.org/assoc_subscribe2.asp
Please note that filling out this form does not make you a member of the Association. It simply allows you to register on line. If you wish to join the association please click the form under the "Contact Us" column.
If you are on Facebook click the link in the lower corner to take you to our page. There we will have the ability to discuss issue that impact the industry and we will have photos from our events.
If you see something that you feel would be of benefit to the industry or if you even see something as little as a typo on this website please contact your Association office at 402-476-0162.
Do you wish to join the Association. Please click HERE to fill out a membership form.
Why join NOWWA
- Provide input for the direction you want this association to take.
Keep informed on regulatory issues.
Industry certification and system registration are each being implemented with NOWWA input.
Have a more direct line to Nebraska
on-site waste water treatment regulators and legislators.
- Present views as a unified organization to regulatory agencies and the legislature.
- Learn about materials that will educate the homeowner, and increase the demand for high quality and properly installed systems.
- Receive advance notice of educational programs (workshops and conference).
- Take advantage of the directory to facilitate communication with other members.
- Support a quarterly newsletter of Nebraska onsite issues.
- Use membership to advertise & bid.
- Opportunity to receive Clean Water Proffessional designation