This is the new Nebraska On-Site Waste Water Association Web Page. It is going through growing pains, but we know you will find the site useful. We will keep you up to date on available CEU's and offer on-line registration for any and all NOWWA Sponsored Events. Your comments are welcome.
Please note: To return to the Home page from any other page on the site click either "Home" located above that page's heading...or click the NOWWA logo.
If you are on Facebook click the link in the lower corner to take you to our page. There we will have the ability to discuss issue that impact the industry and we will have photos from our events.
If you see something that you feel would be of benefit to the industry or if you even see something as little as a typo on this website please contact your Association office at 402-476-0162.
Do you wish to join the Association. Please click HERE to fill out a membership form.
Why join NOWWA
- Provide input for the direction you want this association to take.
Keep informed on regulatory issues.
Industry certification and system registration are each being implemented with NOWWA input.
Have a more direct line to Nebraska
on-site waste water treatment regulators and legislators.
- Present views as a unified organization to regulatory agencies and the legislature.
- Learn about materials that will educate the homeowner, and increase the demand for high quality and properly installed systems.
- Receive advance notice of educational programs (workshops and conference).
- Take advantage of the directory to facilitate communication with other members.
- Support a quarterly newsletter of Nebraska onsite issues.
- Use membership to advertise & bid.
- Opportunity to receive Clean Water Proffessional designation
Meetings & Events