Please see calender below to register for Fall 2015 NOWWA PDH classes. Remember, you need to log in prior to registering. If you do not remember your user name and password, click "forgot your password" located under the log in. If you still have problems logging in, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org..or call 402-476-0162.
Note if you are not a member of the association please clicke this link and fill out form prior to registering: http://www.nowwa.org/assoc_subscribe2.asp
Please note that filling out this form does not make you a member of the Association. It simply allows you to register on line. If you wish to join the association please click the form under the "Contact Us" column.
If you are on Facebook click the link in the lower corner to take you to our page. There we will have the ability to discuss issue that impact the industry and we will have photos from our events.
If you see something that you feel would be of benefit to the industry or if you even see something as little as a typo on this website please contact your Association office at 402-476-0162.
Do you wish to join the Association. Please click HERE to fill out a membership form.
Why join NOWWA
- Provide input for the direction you want this association to take.
Keep informed on regulatory issues.
Industry certification and system registration are each being implemented with NOWWA input.
Have a more direct line to Nebraska
on-site waste water treatment regulators and legislators.
- Present views as a unified organization to regulatory agencies and the legislature.
- Learn about materials that will educate the homeowner, and increase the demand for high quality and properly installed systems.
- Receive advance notice of educational programs (workshops and conference).
- Take advantage of the directory to facilitate communication with other members.
- Support a quarterly newsletter of Nebraska onsite issues.
- Use membership to advertise & bid.
- Opportunity to receive Clean Water Proffessional designation