NOWWA is now a member of the National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association (NOWRA) and the National Association of Wastewater Technicians (NAWT)! For more information on both Associations please click on their respective logos to take you to their respective pages.
Please Be Aware That The 2021 Nebraska Water Industries Annual Convention In Kearney Has Been Cancelled. For More Information on 2021 Educational Opportunites Please Click here: 2021 Webinar Series
Message from the association about 2021 Education
NAWT Scholarship Information
NAWT 2021 William Hapchuk Memorial Scholarship Fund Application
The 2021 Hapchuk Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Download the Application Form (PDF)
The deadline for submission is April 15, 2021
- 1. Must be enrolled in an accredited university offering a bachelor degree in the following fields related to wastewater transport and treatment:
- a. Natural and Environmental Sciences
- b. Biological sciences
- c. Agricultural and Civil engineering
- d. Management/Business
- 2. Must have completed at least one year of study and have attained a cumulative grade point average above the average for the university in which you are enrolled.
- 3. Have an interest in a career related to the management of wastewater
If you are not a member of the association you should consider joining. Please click on the image to download our flier that will tell you more about the association.
iMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
The National Ground Water Association has drafted an Essential Employee letter that you may copy and alter with your own business information. This letter was written with guidance from the Department of Homeland Security (Water and Wastewater Segment)
Essential Employee Letter